Sunday, February 11, 2024

Big Bunny Card with Rachel

Hello friends! It's Rachel here with a fun Easter-themed A2 sized card featuring the newly released Big Bunny Stamp Set. I love adding patterned paper to my cards when possible, so I made sure to use a gorgeous teal piece of polka dotted paper from the Dots & Stripes Pastel Paper Pack. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Easter Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Stitched Oval Dies, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Mini Grass Border Dies)

All of my images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating Big Bunny Die Set to cut them out. I set them aside and then die cut a scalloped oval frame using both the largest of the Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies and the second to largest Stitched Oval Dies. In order to give more dimension to my frame, I used some 3D foam adhesive tape to adhere it to the front of my card. I then added my bunny and basket into this frame using some more dimension tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Easter Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Stitched Oval Dies, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Mini Grass Border Dies)

I also added some grass using a grass-patterned piece of paper from the Spring Fever Paper Pack that I had die cut with the new Mini Grass Border Die. Next, I heat embossed part of my sentiment using some Fine Detail White Embossing Powder onto a scrap of black card stock. I also stamped the word "greetings" with black ink onto a scrap piece of white card stock and used the matching die to cut it out. Lastly, I adhered my sentiment pieces to my card front. I adore the size of this bunny, and I hope that you do as well!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! Hugs!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Dies
Big Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Grass Border Dies
Mini Grass Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The polka dot of the greeney-teal color paper against the bright lime spring green color of the grass is a perfect color pairing. The bunny is adorable! GREAT card!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete