Saturday, February 24, 2024

Beautiful Bluebells Card with Cathy

Hey friends! Cathy here today sharing a thank you card featuring the Beautiful Bluebells Stamps. The gorgeous details in these stamps can’t be overstated!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Bluebells Thank You Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Big Bold Greetings, Stitched Semi-Circle Dies, Spring Greenery Dies, Frilly Frame Dies)

I kept the design of this A2 card fairly simple to showcase these beautiful flowers. I started by die-cutting a paper from the Spring Fever Paper using the frame portion of the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies and adhering it to a white card front. Next, I die-cut 2 pieces of white cardstock using the largest Stitched Rectangles Die. I die-cut one of them using the quatrefoil portion of the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies and adhered it to the solid stitched rectangle. I then adhered the combined piece to the card front.

To provide a base for the flowers, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using the second largest Stitched Semi-Circle Dies and inked it lightly just short of the edges with Milled Lavender and Shaded Lilac Distress inks. I adhered it 3/4" from the top of the card.

I stamped the bluebells in various shades of purple ink and a dusty blue ink (Simon Says Stamp Lilac, Amethyst and Orchid, Memento Elderberry and Hero Arts Dusty Blue. Stems in Simon Says Stamp Celery and Limelicious) and die-cut them using the coordinating dies. I adhered them to the Stitched Semi-Circle die-cut beginning with the tallest flowers at the top and working down to the base of the semi-circle. (I reserved one bud to adhere overlapping the leaf)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Bluebells Thank You Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Big Bold Greetings, Stitched Semi-Circle Dies, Spring Greenery Dies, Frilly Frame Dies)

Next, I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a Spring Greenery Die and inked it with Twisted Citron/Mowed Lawn Distress inks. I adhered this below the bouquet and then overlapped/adhered one last flower bud.

To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Big Bold Greetings Stamps using Simon Says Stamp Orchid ink and die-cut it using the coordinating dies. I adhered it with foam dimensional tape.

I just love how this turned out and I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greenery Dies
Spring Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Bluebells Stamps
Beautiful Bluebells Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Bluebells Dies
Beautiful Bluebells Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: