Friday, February 2, 2024

Bighearted Bears Gift Tags with Nicky

Hello everyone, this is Nicky with you today on the Sunny blog and I'm sharing some very cute Valentine's themed gift tags with you. These tags feature the Bighearted Bears stamp set and would work well tied to a package of candy or a Valentine's gift. I have done two styles of gift tags so keep reading to see the second style.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bighearted Bear Gift Tags by Nicky Meeks (featuring Scalloped Tag Circle Dies, Comic Strip Everyday Dies)

For this first trio of tags, I die cut both bright pink and white cardstock using the Scalloped Tags Circle Dies and the mini sentiment tags come from the Wrap Around Box Die.

I masked and ink blended each white die cut and splashed to distress the background. I stamped in some little hearts. I then die cut trees, hearts and clouds using the Comic Strip Everyday Die and adhered these in position. I assembled the mini tags and stamped the sentiment from the words included in Bighearted Bears at a fun angle. I assembled the tags, glueing the different parts together.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bighearted Bear Gift Tags by Nicky Meeks (featuring Scalloped Tag Circle Dies, Comic Strip Everyday Dies)

I stamped the bears and accessory images from Bighearted Bears in black ink and coloured with the following Copic marker combinations:

Bears - T5, T4, T3, C3, C1, C00, RV10 (blush)
Pink - V06, RV17, RV06
Envelopes - C1, C0, B000
Clouds - C1, C0, B000

I highlighted with a white gel pen and die cut using the coordinating dies and applied everything either directly with glue or popped up on dimensional foam tape. To finish this group of tags I backed the white tags with dimensional foam tape and applied the bright pink die cuts to the back to make the tags heavier and more interesting, then I passed pink and white baker's twine through the tag and cinched the twine together with a cheerful pink ribbon bow.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bighearted Bear Gift Tags by Nicky Meeks (featuring Scalloped Tag Circle Dies, Comic Strip Everyday Dies)

Not satisfied yet, I decided to make a shaker tag version. I cut three of the scalloped tags for this shaker version and I also cut a sheet of acetate so that I could create a shaker window which I filled with glitter and a variety of sequins and hearts.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bighearted Bear Gift Tags by Nicky Meeks (featuring Scalloped Tag Circle Dies, Comic Strip Everyday Dies)

For this tag I used the coordinating mini scalloped die from the Scalloped Tags Circle Dies for my sentiment and my colouring of the bears etc is exactly the same as for the tags above except that my pink combination here is RV17, RV55 and RV23.  

I hope you feel inspired to create your own little tags for your Valentine's gifts and I wish you a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wrap Around Box Die
Wrap Around Box Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Bighearted Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bighearted Bears Dies
Bighearted Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment