Monday, September 6, 2021

Words of Gratitude Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Hello everyone. Happy Monday. Mayra is here with you today. I am sharing this card using the lovely new Words of Gratitude stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Peony Floral Thank You Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (using Words of Gratitude, Pink Peonies, Stitched Oval 2, Frilly Frames Quatrefoil & Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies)

I began by coloring the beautiful peonies from the Pink Peonies set. The images are in a light color to give the no-line coloring look. I used R81, R83, R59, R56, R39, and R35 for the burgundy-colored peonies, YR30, YR21, YR23, YR24, and E99 for the rusty yellow-colored peonies. For the green, I used G40, YG03, YG17, YG67, YG63, G94, and G99.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Peony Floral Thank You Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (using Words of Gratitude, Pink Peonies, Stitched Oval 2, Frilly Frames Quatrefoil & Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies)

Next, I used the large rectangle from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil die set along with the intricate die-cut panel to die cut the base of the card from white cardstock. Then, I die-cut an oval using the Stitched Oval Dies 2 set. I then die-cut the thank-you phrase using the thank-you from the Slimline Scalloped Frame dies set. I stamped the sentiment from the Words of Gratitude set onto a small banner. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley today with a simple and elegant card featuring the Words of Gratitude set. I am so happy that Sunny Studio has a whole set just for thank you cards now! I make them all the time and it's so nice to have so many options for wording, especially when combined with the new Thank You Words dies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Words of Gratitude Card by Ashley Ebben (using Winter Greenery Dies, Thank You Word Dies, Sweater Weather Paper & Rainbow Pearls)

I mentioned last week how much I love the new leaf patterned paper in the Sweater Weather paper pack, so I used that paper as my inspiration for my card this week. I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock with the largest Stitched Rectangle die. I used two of the leaves from the new Winter Greenery die set several times on white cardstock until I had a small pile of them. I then glued the leaves randomly around my white stitched rectangle, trimming off any over hang when I was done. I love the dimensional tone on tone look of all the white! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Words of Gratitude Card by Ashley Ebben (using Winter Greenery Dies, Thank You Word Dies, Sweater Weather Paper & Rainbow Pearls)

I added my white leafy background to the magenta piece of leaves paper from Sweater Weather. I cut the "thank you" word die from the same patterned paper, then twice more from a pretty burgundy cardstock in my stash. I glued all the die cuts together for a dimensional sentiment. I stamped the rest of the sentiment from Words of Gratitude onto more burgundy cardstock in VersaMark ink and embossed with white. I added the strips to the card first, then the dimensional words so they really popped above the rest of the sentiment. To finish, I added a few magenta and burgundy pearls from the Rainbow Pearls embellishment pack.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Thank You Words Die
Thank You Words Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio


Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Greenery DIes
Winter Greenery DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

Pink Peonies Dies
Pink Peonies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Pearls
Rainbow Pearls
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
VersaMark Watermark Ink
VersaMark Watermark Ink
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment