Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Fall Friends Cards with Kavya and Isha

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun card using the new release! I love how versatile this release is (just like everything in the past!). I always try to find ways to combine stamp sets with previously released products because you got to use your stash right? Today’s card uses the new Fall Friends stamp set with the previously releases Home Sweet Gnome stamp set! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Home Sweet Gnome Slimline Dies Fall Themed Card by Kavya

I first started off by die cutting grass and tree cover using dies using Slimline Nature Border die set and colored cardstock. I then ink blended the edges and splattered matching paint to make it more realistic! I ink blended an A2 cardstock using Tattered Rose and Spun Sugar distress oxide ink. I then assembled the background together… I ended up placing the grass die cuts a bit lower so my card ended up longer than 5.5” but I love the extra space :) 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Home Sweet Gnome Slimline Dies Fall Themed Card by Kavya

I then stamped and colored multiple images from Fall Friends and Home Sweet Gnome using alcohol markers. As always, I added some highlights using a white gel pen. Finally, I embossed and stamped sentiments from Bountiful Autumn to finish off my card :) 

I hope you liked this fun card! Check back tomorrow for more fun inspiration! Happy crafting!

----------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Isha here with you! Hope you are enjoying creations using the new release on the blog. Today, I am featuring the Fall Friends stamps and dies. There are so many images in this set. I created a slimline scene and used a few of the older release products. It all goes well with each other.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Seasonal Trees Fall Kiddos Fall Themed Card by Isha Gupta

To start, I created the background using various distress inks. I then stamped the images, colored them using Copic markers and then die-cut using the coordinating dies.

Fall Friends stamp and dies - critters, pumpkins, apples, tree trunk, basket 
Seasonal Trees stamp and dies - autumn trees
Fall Kiddos stamp and dies - girl

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Seasonal Trees Fall Kiddos Fall Themed Card by Isha Gupta

Once the images were ready, I adhered the background to a white card base. I then adhered all the images. Now there is something special about the big pumpkin and the basket dies. They cut a slit in the center to create an opening to tuck in things. It is awesome.

I love autumn for its colors. Which is your favourite season? Thanks for dropping by! Have a nice day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: