Thursday, September 16, 2021

Crisp Autumn Cards with Marine and Anja

Hey crafty friends, Marine here, I'm so glad to be back on the blog with this monochrome card featuring the new Crisp Autumn stamp set, as well as the cute kitty from Bewitching, some sunflowers from Happy Harvest, and my sentiment is from Words Of Gratitude.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Autumn Words Of Gratitude Bewitching Happy Harvest Autumn Themed Card by Marine Simon

I used Lawn Fawn dye inks to stamp my pumpkins and leaves from Crisp Autumn on kraft cardstock, and I started with a first batch of pumpkins:|
- 1b in pizza crust ink + 1c in doe ink ; 1d in doe ink + 1e in walnut ink
- 2b in pizza crust ink  + 2c in doe ink ; 2d in doe ink + 2e in walnut ink

For the second batch of pumpkins:
- 1a in pizza crust + 1b in doe ink + 1c in walnut ink ; 1d in walnut ink + 1e in black licorice ink
- 2a in pizza crust + 2b in doe ink + 2c in walnut ink ; 2d in walnut ink + 2e in black licorice ink

I also stamped two chestnut leaves:
- 3b in pizza crust ink + 3c in doe ink + 3d in walnut ink

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Autumn Words Of Gratitude Bewitching Happy Harvest Autumn Themed Card by Marine Simon

Next I stamped some additional images on the same kraft cardstock using Potting Soil ink by Ranger, and used brown alcohol markers to color them.

I created a very simple background. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25' kraft panel and to give it some interest and not just have a flat panel, I scored lines every half an inch on the long side. And then I used vintage photo and ground espresso oxide inks to add contrast and texture on the edges.

I cut the images using the coordinating dies and attached everything using foam squares and glue dots. And finally I stamped my sentiment 'I'm so thankful for your friendship' from Words of Gratitude above the images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Autumn Words Of Gratitude Bewitching Happy Harvest Autumn Themed Card by Marine Simon

And that's it! I love making monochrome cards, and I'm super happy that I get to share my very first one of the season for Sunny Studio. I leave you with the video above, and wish you an amazing day. See you next time!

----------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here and today's colorful card features the Crisp Autumn Stamps and a special die cutting technique.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Autumn Fall Themed Card by Anja Bytyqi

The bright color scheme was inspired by the beautiful Sweater Weather 6x6 Papers. This means, I added aqua, pink and blue to the traditional fall colors. I created an A2 card base from white cardstock and cut out the blue leafy paper with a slightly smaller rectangle die.

I stamped all layers of the leaves and pumpkins with dye inks (you can find the ink colors below) and the help of a stamp positioning tool. I cut them out with the coordinating dies.

Altenew Dye Inks used:
Orange pumpkins: Sunkissed, Orange Cream, Autumn Blaze
Green pumpkins: Minty Mint, Sweet Leaf, Just Green
Pumpkin stems: Forest Glades, Evergreen
Yellow leaves: Buttercream, Warm Sunshine, Caramel Toffee
Green leaves: Bamboo, Parrot, Olive
Pink leaves: Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious, Rubellite, Razzleberry
Aqua leaves: Mountain Mist,Volcano Lake, Lagoon, Emerald
Sentiment: Sapphire

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Autumn Fall Themed Card by Anja Bytyqi

Next, I did the "Die cuts within larger die" technique. Therefore, I arranged the die cuts on a circle and put a piece of masking paper on top to keep everything in place. Then I run it through my die-cutting machine with a regular circle die. I flipped it over and added foam tape to the back of the die cuts. I adhered it to a white cardstock circle before carefully removing the masking paper. I trimmed off a bit from the right side and lined it up with the patterned paper.

The scripty sentiment was stamped in dark blue, cut out with the matching die and I adhered it using liquid glue. Finally, I added three White Diamond Jewels to embellish the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a happy day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bewitching Stamps
Bewitching Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bewitching Dies
Bewitching Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crisp Autumn Stamps
Crisp Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crisp Autumn Dies
Crisp Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment