Monday, September 20, 2021

Bewitching Card with Mayra

Hello everyone. Happy Monday, Mayra here with you today sharing this super fun card. I used the cute Bewitching stamp set to create this birthday-themed card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bewitching Purrfect Birthday Puppy Parents Window Quad Dies Happy Hamster Critter Themed Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring the images using Copic markers. Along with the Bewitching stamp set, I also used the Purrfect Birthday stamp set, the Puppy Parents set, the Happy Hamsters set, and the Balloon Rides stamp set. 

For the red areas, I used R17. For the green, I used YG03. For the yellow, I used Y08. For the gray, I used W7 W5, C3, W3, and W1. For the brown, I used E59, E57, E47, E55, E33, and E31. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bewitching Purrfect Birthday Puppy Parents Window Quad Dies Happy Hamster Critter Themed Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I used the large rectangle from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil die set to die-cut the base panel for my card. The patterned paper is from the Sleek Stripes 6x6 cardstock set. Then, I used the Window Quad Square die to die cut the windows on the card base. I used the stitched window from the die to die-cut the windows for each of the openings. The patterned papers are from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones, and the Dots & Stripes Pastels sets. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bewitching Purrfect Birthday Puppy Parents Window Quad Dies Happy Hamster Critter Themed Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I used the awesome Chloe Alphabet dies to die cut the phrase 'Let's Pawty'. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Hamsters Stamps
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Dies
Happy Hamsters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bewitching Stamps
Bewitching Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bewitching Dies
Bewitching Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Stamps
Puppy Parents Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Dies
Puppy Parents Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sleek Stripes Paper
Sleek Stripes Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Another adorable card from Mayra! So creative!

    ReplyDelete