Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Words of Gratitude Cards with Julia and Franci

Hello everyone! It’s Julia here and today I want to share this wintery thank you card with you!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Words Of Gratitude Slimline Dies Bear Hugs Thank You Word Dies Thank You Card by Julia Englich

First, I ink blended a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Milled Lavender, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves, and Black Soot. I added white splatters for a snowy look. I also used a mountain border die from my stash to create a background for my cute polar bears from Bear Hugs.

I used the Slimline Nature Borders to add two snowy hills. I added a little bit of Salvaged Patina to the edge of the snowbanks as well as some shimmer spray for lots of shine.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Words Of Gratitude Slimline Dies Bear Hugs Thank You Word Dies Thank You Card by Julia Englich


I adhered all the die cuts to an A2-sized card base and added the image with foam squares. For my sentiment, I die cut the
Thank You Words die three times out of white card stock and layered all of them for dimension. For the second part of the sentiment, I heat embossed the greeting from Words of Gratitude onto a strip of black cardstock and attached both to the background.

I really hope you like it!! Until next time - have an amazing week!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi there and happy Wednesday! It's Franci here with you today, with a mice card showcasing the new Words of Gratitude set. Aww I love this card so much, it makes me smile!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Words Of Gratitude Stitched Oval Dies Harvest Mice Thank You Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut a Stitched Oval 2 out of white cardstock and a Scalloped Oval Mat One out of this pretty patterned paper from the Sweater Weather 6x6 set. I created a matching card base with the partial die cutting technique and I glued everything together with liquid glue. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Words Of Gratitude Stitched Oval Dies Harvest Mice Thank You Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored with Copics and 
die cut all the images from the Harvest Mice set, glued them down into this cute little scene with foam adhesive and stamped my sentiment at the bottom. In this new set you can find so many lovely ways to say thank you on your cards and there's also a new die set that coordinates: Thank You Words die. Finally I added a little pink heart and some Nuvo Drops embellishments here and there. 

Thanks a lot for stopping by and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Thank You Words Die
Thank You Words Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment