Friday, September 24, 2021

Crisp Autumn Cards with Audrey and Vanessa

Hello friends! Audrey here with an autumn card to share with you!  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Autumn Fall Themed Card by Audrey Tokach

To create my card, I started off with a piece of ivory cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25". I masked off the top portion of the panel and ink blended on some Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide. Then, I reversed the mask and ink  blended on some Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink. To give a  more rustic feel to the panel, I blended Walnut Stain Distress Oxide around the edges, and splattered some all over the panel. I stamped and die cut images from the Crisp Autumn layering stamp set. I used dye inks in shades of orange, green, red, gold and teal then die cut them with the coordinating Crisp Autumn Dies. I arranged the images, and adhered some flat with glue pen, while others were popped up with foam tape. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Autumn Fall Themed Card by Audrey Tokach

Then, I stamped the sentiment from the set, which I also die cut and popped up. I adhered the panel to an A2 card base, and added a strip of Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones patterned paper to the left edge. To finish off my card, I added some bronze sequins.

------------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a vellum shaker card using Crisp Autumn.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Autumn Fancy Frame Dies Autumn Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first stamped various leaves onto white cardstock and die-cut them with the matching dies. Now I created a shaker window from Sweater Weather patterned paper, die-cutting the window with the Fancy Frames Square Dies and backing it with vellum. I filled the window with the leaves and sequins and adhered it to the white card base. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Crisp Autumn Fancy Frame Dies Autumn Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto vellum, using gold embossing powder. After I had die-cut it with the matching die, I adhered the element together with a leaf.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Crisp Autumn Stamps
Crisp Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crisp Autumn Dies
Crisp Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment