Friday, September 10, 2021

Bewitching Cards with Vanessa and Audrey

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a cute Halloween card using the adorable new Bewitching stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bewitching Stitched Ovals Dies Halloween Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first created a mask, die-cutting the oval from a scrap of paper. Now I used this over my white cardstock panel and inked the background with Carved Pumpkin, Wilted Violet and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. Then I stamped the sentiment and the stars and adhered the panel to a black card base. I stamped the cat and the hat, colored the images with Copic markers, fussy-cut the pieces and adhered them. Finally, I paper-pieced the pumpkins with patterned paper, fussy-cut them and added these to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bewitching Stitched Ovals Dies Halloween Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Here comes a list of the products I used today:
Bewitching stamps
Harvest Happiness stamps
Stitched Ovals 2 Dies
Sweater Weather 6x6 paper

It's been fun to do paper-piecing again, I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

----------------------------------------------

Hello there!  It's Audrey here with a card using the new Bewitching stamp set!  One of the things I love most about Sunny Studio images is that they can me mixed and matched for endless possibilities!  For this card, I paired the adorable little cat from the Bewitching stamp set with images from several other sets to create a fun birthday scene. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bewitching Christmas Critters Basic Mini Shape Dies Birthday Card by Audrey Tokach

To create my card I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25".  I masked off the bottom portion of the panel, and used Distress Oxide inks in Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar to ink blend some color on the top of the panel.  I splattered on clean water, and some pink watercolor paint to add interest.  Then I stamped and colored my images using Copic Markers, and die cut them with their coordinating dies.  The cat is from the Bewitching stamp set, the large stack of presents is from the Lazy Christmas stamps set, the large boxes and mice are from the Christmas Critters stamp set, the smaller presents are from the Holiday Express stamp set, and the tiny Balloons are from the Bear Hugs stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bewitching Christmas Critters Basic Mini Shape Dies Birthday Card by Audrey Tokach

I arranged my scene, and adhered everything to the panel, gluing some images flat with glue pen and popping some up with foam tape for dimension.  Then, using the Basic Mini Shape II dies, I added a scattering of tiny stars.  The sentiment is a combination of words from the Sealiously Sweet stamp set.  Before, I popped the panel up on an A2 card base, I added a tiny strip of bright striped paper from the new Sweater Weather 6x6 paper collection.  Lastly, I added some white gel pen accents to finish off my card.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Harvest Happiness Stamps
Harvest Happiness Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bewitching Stamps
Bewitching Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bewitching Dies
Bewitching Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters Stamps
Christmas Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Critters DIes
Christmas Critters DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express Stamps
Holiday Express Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express DIes
Holiday Express DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Lazy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lazy Christmas Dies
Lazy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Basic Shape Dies II
Mini Basic Shape Dies II
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: