Saturday, September 4, 2021

Guest Designer Spotlight: Fall Friends Cards with Stephanie Isom

Hello and happy Saturday crafty friends! Stephanie here, and I’m excited to share 3 Fall themed cards featuring the adorable, newly released, Fall Friends stamps and coordinating dies. Let’s take a look!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Frilly Frame Dies Fall Themed Card by Stephanie Isom

My first card is a standard A2 size landscape base that I layered with a couple pieces of the gorgeous Sweater Weather pattern paper. For the first panel I used the largest Stitched Rectangle die and for the second panel I used the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die. For my scene, I die cut a piece of white card stock and used a cloud stencil and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink to add clouds. I cut a thin strip of green paper from Dots and Stripes Jewel Tones paper for the grass. I stamped out all the images with Copic friendly black ink, colored them with markers and then die cut them. I adhered all the images with foam squares. I stamped and die cut a thin banner for my sentiment and adhered to the top of the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Frilly Frame Dies Fall Themed Card by Stephanie Isom

How cute are those little faces peeking out of the pumpkins?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Comic Strip Everyday Dies Fall Kiddos Fall Themed Card by Stephanie Isom

For my second card I used a side folding A2 card base and again stenciled some clouds onto the white panel with Distress Oxide ink. I cut the brown frame using the Comic Strip Everyday die. The grass is also from that die set, which I colored with Twisted Citron Distress Ink. All of the images are from Fall Friends set but the little boy is from the Fall Kiddos set. I stamped, colored and cut everything and adhered with foam squares. Lastly, I added my sentiment to the top.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Comic Strip Everyday Dies Fall Kiddos Fall Themed Card by Stephanie Isom

I’m definitely feeling all the Fall vibes with these cute critters, apples and pumpkins!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Slimline Dies Fall Kiddos Chloe Alphabet Dies Fall Themed Card by Stephanie Isom

For my last card I went with a slimline size, which gave me lots of space to create this Autumn scene. I used a plain white card base and adhered a second white panel that I cut with the Slimline Scalloped Frame die. I used a few Distress Inks including Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, and Scattered Straw that I blended onto the stitched rectangle panel. I stamped and colored the images with Copic markers and cut out with the coordinating dies. Again, I adhered those with mini foam squares. The tree on the left is from the Happy Harvest stamp set, all other images are from Fall Friends. I used the Chloe Alphabet, cut from black card stock for the word Fall and stamped the ‘Greetings’ from the Fall Kiddos set.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Slimline Dies Fall Kiddos Chloe Alphabet Dies Fall Themed Card by Stephanie Isom

Fall crafting is officially in full swing at my house, maybe it is at your house too.  

Thank you Mendi for giving me the chance to guest today! It was a blast playing with this awesome Fall Friends set. I’ll be back next month with a couple more cards with a Holiday theme, I look forward to sharing them with you!  Thanks for stopping by today. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
 

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment