Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Fall Friends Cards with Franci and Julia

Hi there! It's Franci here with a card featuring the new Fall Friends setAww this set it soo cute! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Fall Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

First I created a card base out of white cardstock and covered part of the front with a stripe of this beautiful patterned paper included in the Sweater Weather 6x6 set. I added some white little dots on it and then moved onto my images. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Fall Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped them all with a Copic friendly ink, colored them and die cut them out with their coordinated dies. I arranged them into this cute little scene and glued them down with foam adhesive. Finally I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and the card is finished! 

Creating for Fall is soo much fun with the new collection! Happy crafting!

----------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It’s Julia here and I am so excited to share this cute fall slimline card with you!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Harvest Mice Alpaca Holiday Slimline Dies Fall Themed Card by Julia Englich

First, I stamped the images from Fall Friends, Harvest Mice, and Alpaca Holiday onto Bristol Smooth cardstock and I colored them in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

I die-cut the Slimline Scalloped Frame pieces and ink blended the background with Scattered Straw and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks. Then I also die cut a few hills with the Slimline Nature Borders and I used Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide on those.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Harvest Mice Alpaca Holiday Slimline Dies Fall Themed Card by Julia Englich

I added all the pieces to a slimline card base and added my cute fall critters and pumpkins to the scene with liquid glue and foam squares. Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment from
Harvest Mice onto a strip of black cardstock and I added it to the left corner of my card.

I had the best time crafting with these adorable fall critters!! I hope you like it, too! Thanks so much for stopping by today and have an amazing day!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment