Monday, August 2, 2021

Teacher Appreciation Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Hello everyone. Happy Monday. Mayra here with you today sharing this teacher thank you-themed card. I used the Sweet Treat House Add-on die to create the schoolhouse, along with the wonderful Teacher Appreciation stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Teacher Appreciation Sweet Treat House Add-on Dies Slimline Dies Teacher Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by die cutting the layers I needed to create the scene for the schoolhouse, I used Sweet Treat House Add-on die to create the schoolhouse, the Stitched Rectangle dies to create the schoolhouse building, and the base panel. I also used the Picket Fence Borders die, to create the trees, and bushes, I used the cloudy border from the Slimline Nature Border dies, and the tree base from the Rustic Winter dies set. After die-cutting the layers, I added a bit of color to the green layers using Distress Oxide inks. I used Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, and Rustic Wilderness. For the base panel and schoolhouse, I used the patterned paper from the Classic Sunburst paper pad and the Sleek Stripes paper pad. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Teacher Appreciation Sweet Treat House Add-on Dies Slimline Dies Teacher Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Teacher Appreciation stamp set onto the banner from the Stitched Rectangles dies set. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a fun back to school card for you today! It's hard to believe the school year is already coming up soon! It will be my daughter's first year - she is going to prekindergarten! Time has flown way too fast! I know I'm going to need some cards ready for the teachers she will be spending time with, so why not get started now? I used the Teacher Appreciation stamp set and some other Sunny Studio supplies to create this old school chalkboard look. Yes, I know it's all about white boards and smart boards now, but the chalk is so cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Teacher Appreciation Grad Cat Teacher Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by randomly blending white pigment ink in soft patches onto dark green cardstock. l stamped the sentiment from Teacher Appreciation right in the center with VersaMark ink and embossed with white. I then used a white gel pen to make random marks around the outside and rubbed them with a cloth before they dried. This gave me that dirty, erased look like a chalkboard that pairs perfectly with the sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Teacher Appreciation Grad Cat Teacher Card by Ashley Ebben

I created a frame for the chalkboard with some kraft cardstock and the Stitched Rectangle dies. I scored the corner lines and blended a bit of Gathered Twigs Distress Ink to add depth to the lines. I attached the frame to the chalkboard, then added the whole thing to an A2 sized piece of grid paper from Subtle Grey Tones. I stamped the cat and book from Grad Cat and colored with Copics. I cut them out with the matching dies and finished the card by adding the images with foam tape for dimension.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Stamps
Grad Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Dies
Grad Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Sunburst Paper
Classic Sunburst Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sleek Stripes Paper
Sleek Stripes Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment