Monday, August 30, 2021

Fall Friends Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hi friends! It's Ashley with my first post here featuring the new release! Have you checked everything out yet? It is so amazing!!! For today, I made a cute little pumpkin patch scene for one of the new Fall Friends. He's just adorable in his oversized pumpkin!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Happy Harvest Stitched Rectangle Dies Fall Themed Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending some Distress Oxide inks in Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, and Tattered Rose onto white cardstock. I splattered the piece with some watered down gold acrylic paint and heat set it before using the largest Stitched Rectangle die to cut it out. I added it to a piece of blue leafy patterned paper from the new Sweater Weather pack. This leafy design is definitely a new favorite! It's gorgeous! I really hope it comes in more colors in the future - maybe for spring!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Happy Harvest Stitched Rectangle Dies Fall Themed Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped my images from Fall Friends along with a few extra pumpkins from Happy Harvest in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I cut everything out with the matching dies, then added the images to the card, popping a few pumpkins up with foam tape for dimension. The large pumpkin die actually cuts a little slit to tuck your critter into if you prefer as well! I stamped a sentiment from Happy Harvest in VersaMark ink and embossed with gold to finish off the card. It's so hard to see in the photos, but this card really shines in the light!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-----------------------------------------

Hello everyone, happy Monday!! Mayra here with you today sharing this fun card using the adorable new Fall Friends stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Home Sweet Gnome Scalloped Tag Dies Stitched Rectangle Dies Fall Themed Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I started by coloring all of the images using Copic markers. Along with the Fall Friends set, I used the pumpkin from the Fall Kiddos set, and the other mushrooms from the Home Sweet Gnome set. For the raccoons, I used W5, W3, W1, C9, C7, and C5. For the pumpkins, I used YR18, YR67, YR07, YR04, and YR21.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Friends Home Sweet Gnome Scalloped Tag Dies Stitched Rectangle Dies Fall Themed Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I die cut the layers to create the card and tag. For the base panel I used the large and smaller rectangles from the Stitched Rectangles die set, the patterned paper is from the Sweater Weather and the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones paper pads, the grass border is from the Picket Fence die set, the tag is from the Scalloped Tag Square die set, and the hillside from the Slimline Nature Border dies. I added color to the base using Distress Oxide inks, I used Prize Ribbon and Salty Ocean. 

I hope you enjoy the card and tag set I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Dies
Fall Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Weather Paper
Sweater Weather Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment