Thursday, August 5, 2021

Chloe Alphabet Focused Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hello everyone, Anja here with another inspiration project. Alphabet dies are great to create custom sentiments or to personalize your projects. I love the pretty and versatile font of the Chloe Alphabet Dies which I combined with the Just Bee-cause mini stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Dies Just Bee-cause Frilly Frame Dies Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started off with a white top-folding A2 card base and trimmed down a piece of Distress Watercolor Cardstock to be slightly smaller. I did some fun Ink Smooshing with Distress Oxide Inks (Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed and Dried Marigold) to create my background.

Next, I die cut the Frilly Frames Hexagon Die from vellum. I cut it apart and carefully adhered it over the ink smooshed background. I stamped three bees and the tiny heart in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Dies Just Bee-cause Frilly Frame Dies Card by Anja Bytyqi

I spelled out the word 'bee' by die cutting the letters once from black glitter cardstock and twice from regular black cardstock. I stacked them on top of each other for more sturdiness and dimension. The word 'happy' from the Captivating Camellias set was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock stripe and I heat embossed it in white.

To finish off my card, I adhered the bees with foam tape and added Crystal Stickles to their wings and the little heart.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!

----------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a personalized card using the wonderful Chloe Alphabet Dies. I love these dies, the font is just so cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Dies Fabulous Flamingos Card by Vanessa Menhorn

My dear colleague is leaving and will start working in a new department. This is the card I made for her wishing her "good luck", "fun", "success", "all the best". The dies are perfect to create the matching German expressions!

For today's card, I used the following Sunny Studios sets:
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Fabulous Flamingos stamps + dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chloe Alphabet Dies Fabulous Flamingos Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first die-cut all the letters I needed and measured the length of the words to determine the size of the little panels. Then I trimmed the various colored papers and adhered them to the card base. Now I colored the white letters with matching Copic markers and adhered these to the panels. Finally, I stamped the images, colored them with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card with foam tape.

Thank you for stopping by today! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Dies
Just Bee-cause Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Captivating Camellias Stamps
Captivating Camellias Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment