Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Designer Choice Cards with Julia and Franci

Hello crafty friends! It’s Julia here with another fun birthday card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Slimline Dies Birthday Card by Julia Englich

First, I stamped all my images from Balloon Rides onto Bristol Smooth paper and I colored them in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. For my main panel, I used the Slimline Scalloped Frame dies. I ink blended the stitched panel with Distress Oxide inks and a cloud stencil. I adhered the base slimline panel to a slightly smaller card base to make the scalloped details stand out more. 

Inks used: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxides.  
Zig Markers used: 999; 74, 64, 65; 900, 903; 222, 81, 82.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Slimline Dies Birthday Card by Julia Englich


I heat embossed the first part of the sentiment onto a black strip of cardstock and the second part on vellum. I wrapped the vellum around the background piece to hide the adhesive. Then, I added my ink blended piece to the card. Finally, I added my sentiment strip, as well as my cute images with foam squares!


I am always glad to add more birthday cards to my stash and I had so much fun making this! I really hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!


----------------------------------------------


Hello! Franci here with you today, with a cute card featuring the Plane Awesome set. Aww look at this little doggy having fun with the stars! 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli


First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, inked the front with some blue Distress Ink starting from the top and blending it out to the bottom. 
I let it dry completely and then stamped my sentiment.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli


I stamped, colored with Copics and 
die cut all my images and then added some details with a white gel pen. I glued everything down with foam adhesive, added a little red heart and lots of little stars in the background sky with a silver pen.

I love this clean and simple card so much! Have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Dies
Plane Awesome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment