Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Looking Sharp Cards with Franci and Julia

Happy Wednesday friends! Franci here with you today, with a fun birthday card featuring the Looking Sharp set. Aww these little plants are soo cute, I love them so much!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Stitched Rectangle Dies Alpaca Holiday Balloon Rides Birthday Punny Cards by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut 2 Stitched Rectangles out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the Gingham Jewel Tones set and created a coordinated card base out of white cardstock.

I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut my little plants and added some details with a white gel pen and some sparkle with my Wink Of Stella clear brush. I stamped my sentiment onto my white panel, masked it and inked the top with Distress ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Stitched Rectangle Dies Alpaca Holiday Balloon Rides Birthday Punny Cards by Franci Vignoli

Then I removed the mask and glued down my cuties with foam adhesive. I glued my decorated panel to the front of my card base I previously covered in patterned paper and added some white embellishments and little hearts from the Happy Hamster set. 

Have a lovely day!

--------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a fun birthday card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Alpaca Holiday Balloon Rides Birthday Punny Card by Julia Englich


First, I stamped all my images from
Looking Sharp, Alpaca Holiday, and Balloon Rides onto Bristol Smooth paper and I colored them in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

I used the Stitched Rectangle dies to cut out two white panels. One panel I used for the background and the other to cut my hills out of so that I would have the beautiful stitching going all the way around! For the hills, I used the Slimline Nature Borders. I ink blended the background and the hills with Distress Oxide inks.

Inks used: Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmelade, Seedless Preserves Distress Oxides. 
Zig Markers used: 999; 41, 40, 44,; 42, 33; 82; 64, 65, 73; 50, 51, 52.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Alpaca Holiday Balloon Rides Birthday Punny Card by Julia Englich

I stamped my sentiment from Looking Sharp on the lowest hill in black ink. Then, I adhered my ink blended panel to a white card base, leaving a white border, and adhered the hills on top of that using liquid glue. Finally, I added all my adorable little images with foam squares and liquid glue.

 

I had such a good time making this and I really hope you like it! Thank you so much for spending time with me today! Have an amazing day!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Hamsters Stamps
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Dies
Happy Hamsters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Stamps
Looking Sharp Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Dies
Looking Sharp Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment