Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Stitched Rectangle Focused Cards with Julia and Franci

Hello crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a hoppy little card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Feeling Froggy Spring Scenes Birthday Card by Julia Englich


First, I stamped all my images from Feeling Froggy, Spring Scenes, Country Scenes, Garden Fairy, and Home Sweet Gnome onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper and I colored them in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

I used the Stitched Rectangle dies to cut out three white panels. One panel I used for the background and the others to cut the scenery elements out of so that I would have the lovely stitching going all the way around my card! For the treetops, I used the cloud border from the Slimline Nature Borders. I also die-cut two hills and a grassy hill using the same die set! I ink blended all the pieces using Distress Oxide inks. I heat embossed the sentiment from Feeling Froggy and Candy Shoppe onto the pond piece in white.

Inks used: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover, Pine Needles Distress Oxides. 

Zig Markers used: 999; 21; 41, 48, 33; 64, 65.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Feeling Froggy Spring Scenes Birthday Card by Julia Englich


I adhered my background panel to a white card base and made sure to leave a nice white border.  Then, I added the scenery die-cuts with liquid glue and foam squares. Finally, I added all my cute little images!

I had lots of fun making this hoppy little birthday card and I really hope you like it!! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!


----------------------------------------------


Hello there! It's Franci here with you, with a couple of happy cards.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Outback Critter Friend Card by Franci Vignoli


First of all I die cut all my panels out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the 
Spring Fling set using the new Stitched Rectangles Dies.

Then I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut all my images from the Outback Critters set and added some details with a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Outback Critter Friend Card by Franci Vignoli

I created some card bases out of white cardstock and covered the front with my patterned paper panels. Then I stamped my sentiments onto the white ones and inked them just a bit in the center with Distress Ink.

I glued down all my images and the panels with foam adhesive and added some little hearts from the Happy Hamster set too. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Outback Critter Friend Card by Franci Vignoli

I love making mini cards and these turned out so super cute! Hope you like them as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Dies
Happy Hamsters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Dies
Outback Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Dies
Feeling Froggy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment