Monday, August 9, 2021

Gift Card Pocket Die Focused Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hi friends! It's Ashley with a fun sliding window card that also incorporates the Gift Card Pocket die! By combining the Sliding Window and Gift Card Pocket dies, you can make the gift card pop up when the slider is pulled! I had a Starbucks gift card on hand, so I decided to use that as my inspiration for the rest of the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gift Card Pocket Dies Sliding Window Dies Mug Hugs Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending several Pinkfresh Studio green inks onto white cardstock to create an ombre effect. I splattered some white and black watercolor onto it, then die cut it with the largest Stitched Rectangle die before using it for my slider. I created my slider piece with the Sliding Window die and my ink blended piece, white cardstock, and a piece of mug patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer paper pack. I followed these instructions, making a few modifications as necessary to fit the size of the stitched rectangle I cut out. Make sure to use strong adhesive - I like Scor Tape! Once my slider was assembled, I added it to a piece of striped paper from the Subtle Grey Tones pack to make my base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gift Card Pocket Dies Sliding Window Dies Mug Hugs Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the coffee images from Mug Hugs and added a few smiley faces to them with the Looking Sharp set. After coloring with Copics, I fussy cut the images but you could also use the matching dies. I die cut the Gift Card Pocket from dark green cardstock and added it right to the edge of the slider where it folds up. I arranged my coffee images on top the pocket, then tied a bit of sparkly green twine to the pull tab. I finished by stamping an image from Breakfast Puns on the inside in dark green ink, making sure to save room to write a personalized message later.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, happy Monday. Mayra here with you today sharing this sweet treat bag with a gift cardholder. I used the super fun Gift Card Pocket die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gift Card Pocket Dies Scalloped Tag Dies Cupcake Shaped Dies Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by die-cutting the layers to create the cupcake and bag using the Cupcake Shape dies set, and the Sweet Treats Bag die. I also die-cut a couple of extra sprinkle pieces from the Cupcake Shape die set to use for the mini shaker tag. To create the mini shaker tag, I used the smaller of the tags from the Scalloped Tag Square dies set. I then die-cut a smaller square into the center area to create the shaker window. I also used some of the Small White Crystals to the shaker tag.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gift Card Pocket Dies Scalloped Tag Dies Cupcake Shaped Dies Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I added the pocket die to the front of the cupcake shape. The sentiment is from the Candy Shoppe stamp set. The banner is from the Stitched Rectangles die set. 

I hope you enjoy the fun treat bag I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Mug Hugs Dies
Mug Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mug Hugs Stamps
Mug Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Stamps
Looking Sharp Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cupcake Shape Dies
Cupcake Shape Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gift Card Pocket
Gift Card Pocket
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment