Monday, January 18, 2021

Feeling Froggy Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hi friends! It's Ashley with a super cute pond scene today featuring the new Feeling Froggy mini set! I am so hoppy to share my card with you!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Country Scenes Slimline Dies Frilly Frame Dies Punny Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by creating a cloud stencil using the Slimline Nature Borders dies. I used my stencil to ink blend a cloudy sky with Pinkfresh Studio Summer Shower ink. I used another Slimline Nature Border with some green cardstock to create grass and adhered the two pieces together. I then ran them through my die cut machine with the frame from Frilly Frames Lattice to add the scalloped border.

I stamped the pond scene from Country Scenes onto Copic friendly paper with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I used the matching die to cut it out, then used the Frilly Frames Lattice die again to add the border. I added the pond scene to the other die cut pieces, then adhered the whole thing to an A2 sized piece of blue stripe paper from the Dots & Stripes Pastels paper pack. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Country Scenes Slimline Dies Frilly Frame Dies Punny Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the frog and dragonfly from Feeling Froggy and several lily pads and cattails from Country Scenes in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I cut everything out with the matching dies and added them to my card, popping the frog and dragonflies up with foam tape for dimension. I finished with a sentiment from Feeling Froggy stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. Happy Monday!!  Mayra here with you today. I am sharing a card using the very cute new Feeling Froggy stamp set. I also used the lovely new Garden Fairy stamp set to create the scene for the little froggy. Along with the Dots & Stripes Pastels paper pad. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Frilly Frame Dies Garden Fairy Punny Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring all of the images I would be using from the sets using Copic markers. I also used the pretty images from the Country Scenes stamp set. I then used the largest stitched circle from the Stitched Circle Large dies set, the grass and hills borders from the Slimline Nature Borders dies set, and the stitched rectangle from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies set.

Copics Used: Purple: B60, V20, BV11, V04, and V06; Green: YG01, YG25, YG17, and G29

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Froggy Frilly Frame Dies Garden Fairy Punny Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I used Distress Oxide Inks to add colors to each of the layers. Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide ink to add color to the water areas. I used Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness for the grass areas. For the sky, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, and Wilted Violet. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Dies
Feeling Froggy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment