Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Lovable Llama Cards with Isha and Kavya

Hello everyone! Isha here with you and today I am sharing another CAS one layer card with mirror stamping technique. I love mirror stamping as it gives us more out of our products. I am featuring the Lovable Llama stamp and dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovable Llama Inside Greetings Birthday Card by Isha Gupta

To start, I masked my card base using post-it to create a stripe of color. I used distress oxide and sponged it using blending brushes. I then flicked some water and also a bit of ink mixed with water to this area. Let it dry and remove the mask.

Next, I stamped the sentiment using the Inside Greetings-Birthday stamp set onto the speech bubble from Comic Strip Speech Bubbles dies. I then die-cut two more bubbles, one in black and one in yellow. Adhere behind the white bubble, keeping them slightly offset.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovable Llama Inside Greetings Birthday Card by Isha Gupta

Next stamp the bows, prizes and hats from the Lovable Llama stamp set onto Copic friendly paper and color them. Die-cut the images using the coordinating dies. Stamp the Llama, color and die-cut. To create the mirror image, take a bigger clear stamp with a lot of solid image or any rectangle stamp. Adhere this bigger image onto an acrylic block upside down. Keep the cardstock ready. Ink the Llama image and stamp it onto this upside down bigger stamp. Use this as a stamp and quickly stamp onto the cardstock. You will get a beautiful mirror image. If you miss an area then go over it with the Copic multiliner. Color and fussy cut.

Assemble the card as per the photo. Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

-------------------------------------------

Hi folks, Kavya here. Aren’t llama’s just adorable? The new Lovable llama stamp set truly captures its cuteness and comes with a bunch of equally adorable sentiments perfect for any occasion!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovable Llama Little Buckaroo Country Scenes Friendship Card by Kavya

Here is a card I made for a special friend by combining various old stamp sets and dies. I first matted a wood grain pattern paper from Subtle Grey Tones on brown card stock. I then ink blended the bottom half of a Stitched Semi-Circle die cut using shades of light pink and peach dye ink. I then splattered some white ink to add texture. I stamped and colored stamped images from Lovable llamaCountry Scenes and Little Buckaroo sets using Copic markers and colored pencils.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovable Llama Little Buckaroo Country Scenes Friendship Card by Kavya

The cowgirl from Little Buckaroo stamp set is perfect for recreating a Peruvian young girl to accompany the adorable llama. I added shadows and highlights using a white gel pen. Finally, I stamped the sentiments from My Otter Half and Lovable llama set using black ink.

I hope you liked this card! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Buckaroo Stamps
Little Buckaroo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Buckaroo Dies
Little Buckaroo Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Birthday
Inside Greetings Birthday
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Stamps
Lovable Llama Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Dies
Lovable Llama Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Stamps
My Otter Half Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment