Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Layered Basket Cards and Video Tutorial with Franci and Julia

Hello there! Franci here with you today, showcasing the new Layered Basket set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Basket Hawaiian Hibiscus Banner Basics Floral Card by Franci Vignol

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and covered the front with this soft grey patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 paper set.

Then I stamped my basket plus all these lovely flowers and some leaves from the Hawaiian Hibiscus set with various inks from the Memento ink drops family. I also stamped a banner from the Banner Basics set and my sentiment on it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Basket Hawaiian Hibiscus Banner Basics Floral Card by Franci Vignol

I arranged my elements onto the front of my card and glued everything down with foam adhesive. Finally I added some sequins here and there to finish my design.

As you know layering sets are way out of my comfy zone but I had so much fun creating this card and it was super easy as well. I hope you like it as much as I do and thank you for stopping by today.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are doing well! It’s Julia here with a Spring themed card using the gorgeous Layered Basket and Captivating Camellias stamp sets! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Basket Captivating Camellias Fluffy Clouds Floral Spring Themed Cards by Julia Englich


This was my very first time ever playing with layering stamp sets and I had so much fun! I don’t own a lot of inks (yet ;-)) that can be used for layering, so instead of going out and buying more, I thought I would try using what I have – so Distress Inks to the rescue! Now these are not amazing for stamping, but they sure did the trick for this beautiful basket! All those layers of dimensions made sure that any stamping imperfections weren’t even visible after I was done. So happy that worked out!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Basket Captivating Camellias Fluffy Clouds Floral Spring Themed Cards by Julia Englich

For the sentiment I used the beautiful script word die that comes with the coordinating dies for the Layered Basket as well as the “hello” from the Captivating Camellias stamp set! To the background I also added some white Fluffy Clouds and a grassy hill die cut with the Slimline Nature Borders.

If you would like to see how this card was made, you can watch the video below - or on my YouTube channel, Craft Room Adventures.


Inks used: background: Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink; basket: Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain Distress Inks; flowers: Altenew Floral 6 Crisp Dye Ink Mini Cube Set. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hawaiian Hibiscus Stamps
Hawaiian Hibiscus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hawaiian Hibiscus  Dies
Hawaiian Hibiscus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Stamps
Banner Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Dies
Banner Basics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Captivating Camellias Stamps
Captivating Camellias Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Captivating Camellias Dies
Captivating Camellias Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Basket Stamps
Layered Basket Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Basket Dies
Layered Basket Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment