Thursday, January 21, 2021

Balloon Rides Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a slimline card using the adorable Balloon Rides set. I love the possibilities this set offers, creating this scene has been such fun!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Fluffy Cloud Border Dies  Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first stamped all my images onto a panel of white cardstock, always masking the previously stamped image before stamping the next. Then I inked the background using Carved Pumpkin, Spun Sugar, Seedless Preserves and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. To create the clouds, I die-cut the Fluffy Clouds Border Dies from scrap paper and used this as a stencil. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Fluffy Cloud Border Dies  Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had removed all masks, I colored the images with Copic markers and added details with a white gel pen before adhering the panel to the card. Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of orange cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, notched the end and adhered it to the card with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration! Thanks for visiting!

------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here with you today. I enjoy creating little scenes and the new Balloon Rides Stamps are just perfect for sweet everyday cards. I especially love the cute sun and that you can choose which critter to put into the basket of the hot air balloon.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Slimline Dies Everyday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started with a light sky background by blending together the Distress Oxide Inks Broken China, Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar. When it was completely dry, I added lots of tiny splatters with a paint brush.

Next, I die cut two grassy hills using the stitched border dies from the Slimline Nature Borders Dies set. I sponged on Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink and layered the hills on top of each other.

The images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and I colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Balloon Rides Slimline Dies Everyday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto a pink cardstock strip and white heat embossed it. Finally, I assembled my scene and adhered two matching Pink & Purple Heart Confetti clay embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment