Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Woodsy Autumn Cards with Juliana and Angelica

Hello friends! It's Juliana and today I'm sharing a card featuring the adorable Woodsy Autumn Stamp Set. I've used it to create a happy little fall scene and mixed in some of the patterned papers from the Colorful Autumn Paper.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Woodland Borders Frilly Frames Dies Fancy Frames Dies Fall Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping all of the cute critters from the Woodsy Autumn Stamp Set. I then colored them using Copic Markers and die cut them using the Woodsy Autumn Dies. At this point, I wasn't totally sure which critters would make it onto the card, but in the end, I selected the owl, hedgehog and raccoon!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Woodland Borders Frilly Frames Dies Fancy Frames Dies Fall Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

The little critters needed a base to stand on, so I cut a piece of green paper from the Colorful Autumn Paper using the Woodland Border Die. Next, I took the stitched scallop mat from the Frilly Frames Hexagon Die and cut a piece of brown paper from the Colorful Autumn Paper. I then trimmed the blue leaves paper to the size of the stitched area of the frame. Once all of these pieces where cut, I layered them together and added them to a piece of plaid paper cut to 4.25 x 5.5 inches.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Woodland Borders Frilly Frames Dies Fancy Frames Dies Fall Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

The final step was to create my scene. I added the tree, along with an apple and some little leaves. I sure hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the Woodsy Autumn Stamp Set. Thanks for stopping by today!

--------------------------------------------------

Hi friends, Angelica here with a fall card. I love the small accessory stamps Sunny Studio Stamps includes in most of their stamp sets, and I decided to use a variety of them for this card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fancy Frames Dies Autumn Greetings Fall Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

I used the 3 3/4 Gina K Designs Wreath Builder template to make a perfect leaves and acorns wreath. I used small stamps from two stamp sets: Woodsy Autumn and Autumn Greetings (red maple leaf). After I was done stamping the wreath, I used Copic Markers to color the images. I stamp a sentiment from Autumn Greetings in the middle of the wreath with a crisp black ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fancy Frames Dies Autumn Greetings Fall Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

To finish the card, I used a Fancy Frames Circle die to die-cut a window from a white card stock panel. I die-cut another frame from Fog card stock. I used foam adhesive on the backside of the panel to put the frame in place. I splattered a little bit of black ink onto the panel, then attached it to the wreath. I added the panel to a Fog card base to finish the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fancy Frames Dies Autumn Greetings Fall Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

I hope I have given you some new ideas on how to use the small stamps included in most stamp sets. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Autumn Greetings Stamps
Autumn Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete