Monday, September 16, 2019

Plane Awesome Cards with Eloise and Leanne

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I’m using the Plane Awesome Stamp Set and Fluffy Cloud Border Dies to create a ‘Sending Hugs’ card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Hugs Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping out my images and colouring them in with Copic Markers. I then cut them out and also cut some Fluffy Cloud Border’s out as well from plain white cardstock.

(Copic Markers Used: YR30, Y21, Y32, Y35 / YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27 / R00, R30, R32, R35 / B61, B23, B66, B69 / B0000, B000, 0 / YG01, YG03, YG25, YG67 / W00 / C00, C0, C1, C3 / N0, N2, N4, N6 / E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Hugs Card by Eloise Blue

Once all my images were cut out, I cut one of the planes in half, so I’d have three planes but didn’t have to colour three.

I then took a piece of watercolour paper and ink blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on it. I then flicked on some water and dried it off with a heat tool. I then added foam tape to the back of my cloud pieces and adhered it on the top and bottom of my watercolour panel. I also added foam tape to the backs of my images and adhered them into place as well.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Hugs Card by Eloise Blue

For my sentiment, I used the banner I coloured and cut before and stamped the ‘Sending Hugs’ on top. I then added more foam tape and adhered it underneath one of the planes. I finished off with adding white details to the images and that completed my card for today.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I’ll see you next time.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Leanne here! I have a fun interactive card to share today which features images from Plane Awesome. The little plane and its adorable pilot take flight with help from the Sliding Window die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Sliding Window Dies Birthday Card by Leanne West

This interactive card was so easy to make but still big on wow factor thanks to the cute airplane and pilot that appear to fly through the clouds when the sliding window is opened.
I used patterned paper from Summer Splash and Surprise Party 6x6 paper pads for the sliding window frame and reveal panel. I found the weight of the patterned paper to be sturdy enough for this type of interactive card.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Sliding Window Dies Birthday Card by Leanne West

With the sliding window closed, I adhered the airplane and clouds. I made sure to not add adhesive above the fold line. The clouds above that line are adhered to the back of the plane and pilot. I also stamped the greeting which is from the Plane Awesome set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Sliding Window Dies Birthday Card by Leanne West

I kept the reveal panel simple and only added a stamped sentiment overtop the pattern paper. I wanted as much of the rainbow pattern to show as possible. It's such a pretty pattern and gives a bright colorful surprise when the window is opened. 

While we didn't get a chance to participate in a crafty fundraiser in the past few weeks due to being overwhelmed here behind the scenes, our hearts still go out to those affected by Hurricane Dorian and we wanted to help. With your sweet support we donated $2000 to Convoy of Hope this past week to help feed Hurricane victims. Thank you for being such a giving community.



Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Dies
Plane Awesome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment