Thursday, September 19, 2019

Just Bee-cause Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here today with an inside shadowbox card using the Just Bee-Cause set. The outside is pretty simple, the magic is happening inside:


Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fluffy Clouds Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Love You Card by Vanessa MenhornSunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fluffy Clouds Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Love You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first created my inside shadowbox card using white cardstock, my scoring board and a rectangle die. Before assembling it, I colored the inside bottom with green Copics. Then I covered the front with patterned paper from the Amazing Argyle 6x6 pad


Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fluffy Clouds Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Love You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Using the Comic Strip Everyday Dies, I die-cut the strip of grass from white cardstock, colored it green and adhered it inside. Now I stamped all the images, colored them with Copics, die-cut them with the matching dies and adhered the elements to the card.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fluffy Clouds Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Love You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Finally, I stamped the sentiment for the outside and the inside onto a strip of yellow cardstock, trimmed it and adhered the strips to the card. I love how the the various Sunny Studio stamps work together! Besides the Just Bee-Cause set, I used A Bird's LifeHappy Harvest and Silly Sloths.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Anja here and today I'm featuring the adorable Just Bee-cause 2x3 mini stamp set. It works perfectly with the Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fluffy Clouds Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Just Because Card by Anja Bytyqi

I used both dies together and cut the scalloped hexagon design from yellow cardstock. I layered it on top of a piece of patterned paper from the Heroic Halftones Paper pack.

Next, I die cut a circle from Bristol paper and did some ink blending with Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks. I added two stitched clouds using the Fluffy Clouds Dies. To make them lighter, I carefully applied white pigment ink with a sponge dauber. I die cut one of the Fancy Frames Circle Dies and adhered it to the sky background circle.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fluffy Clouds Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Just Because Card by Anja Bytyqi

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a strip of black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Finally, I adhered the framed circle and images with foam tape and tucked the sentiment strip under the beehive.

Thank you so much for stopping by! May your day BEE awesome!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Bird's Life Stamps
A Bird's Life Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Stamps
Silly Sloths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Dies
Just Bee-cause Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment