Friday, September 20, 2019

Cruising Critters & Elegant Leaves Cards with Lexa and Rachel

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card featuring Cruising Critters Stamps. This adorable 3x4 stamp includes all our favorite critters from Sunny Studio Stamps. Let's get started right away!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruising Critters Fancy Frames Circle Dies Happy Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

I stamp the image with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. I add rosy cheeks on every critters to add cuteness. Using Fancy Frames Circle Dies to create the circle shaped card with scalloped edges. I use Heroic Halftones patterned paper, combine few patterns and colors together to create the card base. It looks effortlessly gorgeous! The sentiments are stamped with Versamak and I did white embossing powder. It shines against the red cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruising Critters Fancy Frames Circle Dies Happy Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

Actually I have a sad news to share with you, this will be my last post for Sunny Studio Stamps. For one and other reasons I have to step down for next term. But I promise you'll be blown away by their new releases! Thank you so much for having me after these years. Have a wonderful day everyone!

-------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! It's Rachel here and I have a fall card to share with you today featuring the Elegant Leaves Stamp Set. These gorgeous leaves add just the perfect touch to your fall cards!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Elegant Leaves Thankful Card by Rachel Alvarado

To start, I first stamped my leaves with Clear VersaMark Ink onto a piece of watercolor paper. I then heat embossed them with Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. Once dry, I loosely watercolored the leaves with some fall colors and used the coordinating Elegant Leaves Dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Elegant Leaves Thankful Card by Rachel Alvarado

For the background of my card, I splattered it lightly with both some red and brown diluted watercolor ink. I then placed a piece of red card stock onto this panel once dry with the word "Thankful" heat embossed (again with Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder) onto it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Elegant Leaves Thankful Card by Rachel Alvarado

I tucked my leaves behind this strip and then adhered parts of each leaf to the base of my card with some other liquid adhesive. Lastly, I added a few drops of Nuvo Gold Crystal Drops for some added interest.

Thank you all for dropping by! Have a lovely weekend!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruising Critters Stamps
Cruising Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruising Critters Dies
Cruising Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Elegant Leaves Stamps
Elegant Leaves Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Elegant Leaves Dies
Elegant Leaves Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment