Thursday, September 12, 2019

Sunflower Fields Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hi everyone, Anja here and today I'm showcasing the Sunflower Fields Stamps which is another awesome layering stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Frilly Frames Dies Thank You Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started with a light aqua A2 card base and did some gradient ink blending on a piece of textured watercolor paper. The Distress Oxide Ink colors I used are Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord and Milled Lavender. I cut out the panel with a stitched rectangle die which is included in the Frilly Frames Retro Petals set. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink in the bottom right corner and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Frilly Frames Dies Thank You Card by Anja Bytyqi

Next, I stamped all the layers of the sunflower, leaves and bees (can you see how small those are?!). You can find all the inks I used listed below. I cut out the images with the coordinating dies and adhered them to my card. I popped up the sunflower and bees with foam tape. To finish it off, I added golden glitter enamel dots and Nuvo Jewel Drops in the color Pale Periwinkle.

Dye Inks used (all inks by Altenew and *MFT): Sunflower: Buttercream, Warm Sunshine, *Lemon Drop, Caramel Toffee, Paper Bag, Dark Chocolate, *Chocolate Brown; Leaves: Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, *Field Day, Evergreen; Honey Bees: Warm Sunshine, *Chocolate Brown, Dew Drop

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope your day is full of sunshine!

-------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody! Vanessa here today with a CAS card using the beautiful Sunflower Fields set. Mendi creates the most beautiful layered stamps, it amazes me every time!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Hello Word Dies Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first stamped the sunflower onto a panel of white cardstock and masked it, then I stamped the leaf and the bee. Now I die-cut the Hello Word Die from the panel, raised it with brown fun foam and adhered everything to my card base that I had covered with brown cardstock. Finally, I added clear droplets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Hello Word Dies Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

That sunflower is so pretty, I love all the shadows! For my stamping, I used the following inks: Flower: MFT Sunshine, Hero Arts Butter Bar, Hero Arts Pumpkin Pie, Hero Arts Cup O'Joe, Tsukineko Tuxedo Black; Leaf: MFT Sour Apple, Distress Ink Mowed Lawn, MFT Green Eyed Monster

See you next week! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Dies
Sunflower Fields Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment