Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Woodsy Autumn Cards with Franci and Ana

Hello there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with a clean and simple, cozy fall card showcasing the Woodsy Autumn set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fall Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

Look at this little fall critter wrapped in his little scarf, he's adorable, isn't he?!
First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, I masked the bottom and inked my background with Distress Oxide inks. I added some gold watercolor little splatters and let it aside to dry completely.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fall Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped all the images, colored them with my Copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. I glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and added some details with a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fall Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

Finally I stamped my sentiment and added some more embellishments as White Nuvo Drops dots here and there.

Hope you like this simple cozy autumn inspired card and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It’s Ana here today with a fall themed card featuring super adorable Woodsy Autumn stamp set 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frames Dies Fall Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers and cut them with coordinating dies. I worked on the background next, creating the clouds with stencils made with Fluffy Clouds Borders Dies and Salty Ocean distress ink, then using a grass die from Sunny Sentiment Dies, created the grass.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frames Dies Fall Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I adhered the images to the background, and stamped the sentiment with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frames Dies Fall Themed Card by Ana Anderson

To create the scalloped borders, I used patterned papers from Colorful Autumn paper packFancy Frames Rectangle Dies for the orange frame and Frilly Frames Hexagon for the brown stitched scalloped mat.

I just love how cute this little fall scene turned out – Woodsy Autumn critters just make me smile! Thank you so much for stopping by and spending some time with me today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment