Monday, September 2, 2019

Sunflower Fields Cards with Eloise and Leanne

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I’ll be using the Sunflower Fields Stamp Set to create a thank you card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Thank You Card with Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping out the images from the Sunflower Fields Stamp Set. I used various dye inks for each image. I stamped 7 flowers, 7 leaves and 3 bees. Once they were stamped, I cut them out. While I was die-cutting I also die cut out a white frame and also a Kraft coloured speech bubble from the Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Thank You Card with Eloise Blue

I added foam tape onto the backs of all my images and adhered them onto a piece of blue cardstock. I then adhered the white frame around the piece as well.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Thank You Card with Eloise Blue

For my sentiment, I white heat embossed the ‘Many Thanks’ from Sunflower Fields onto the speech bubble I die cut earlier. I added more foam tape on to the back and adhered it down onto my panel. I then adhered the bees around it.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you next time.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi Friends! Leanne here and I have a slimline card to share today that is sure to brighten anyone's day, thanks to some beautiful images from the Sunflower Fields stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Sunny Sentiments Sunshine Word Die Everyday Card by Leanne West

My slimline Kraft card base measures 8.5" long by 3.5" wide. I created an ink blended background panel using Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I splattered the panel generously with thinned white and brown paint to give it a little more interest. I stamped out 3 sunflowers and several leaves from Sunflower FieldsI die cut with the coordinating Sunflower Fields dies and then arranged the images across the length of the background.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Sunny Sentiments Sunshine Word Die Everyday Card by Leanne West

Next I created a custom greeting to layer over the sunflowers. The stamped part, which is white heat embossed on dark brown card stock, is from the Sunny Sentiments set. I then added the die cut Sunshine Word to complete the greeting. Lastly I added a few stamped bees, also from Sunflower Fields, and some white Nuvo Crystal drops. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunshine Word Die
Sunshine Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Dies
Sunflower Fields Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment