Friday, September 6, 2019

Super Duper Cards with Lexa and Rachel

Hi everyone! Lexa here today and I hope you are all feeling awesome. I'm going to share a super fun interactive birthday card that will be perfect for a little girl who loves superheroes (just like my daughter). This card is highlighting Super Duper Stamps and the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Fluffy Clouds Border Frilly Frames Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Super Hero Themed Shaker Card by Lexa Levana

First, I use Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies on pink stripes patterned paper from Striped Silly Paper Pad and cut the lines along the stitched to create a window in the middle. The frilly border gives a girly look to this card. I want to create a shaker card with an extra interactive movement from one of the supergirl on the left. To create the scene, I use Fluffy Clouds Border Dies and a green hill to complete it. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Fluffy Clouds Border Frilly Frames Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Super Hero Themed Shaker Card by Lexa Levana

The shaker part is only on the blue sky, I add Birthday Cake Dot Sprinkle, it's super cute and fun! I love the colors. The hills look empty so I adhere some pink and white Clay Flower Confetti, it also gives my card some textures. I use yellow cardstock for the speech bubbles from Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies. I had so much fun creating this card.

That's all for today. I hope like today's card as much as I do. Have an amazing day!

-----------------------------------------------------


Hello everyone! It's Rachel here and I have a card to share with you today that features the Super Duper Stamp Set. I love these adorable little Super Heroes!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Rachel Alvarado

I placed my heroines on a purple background of blended Distress Oxide Inks (Wilted Violet and Shaded Lilac). I blended my inks onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock and then splattered it with some water using a #4 paintbrush.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Rachel Alvarado

I then blotted it dry with a paper towel and then added some splatters of diluted white and purple inks. I cut two city skylines using the Cityscape Border Die and attached them to the base of my card, using 3D Foam Tape to adhere the front one for some added dimension.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Rachel Alvarado

I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then used Copic Markers to color them. Colors used: (Skin: E0000, E000, E21, E11, E04; Red Hair: YR14, E97, E07, E29; Blond Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57; Brown Hair: E41, E43, E44, E47; Pinks: RV000, RV00, RV02, RV52, RV55, RV66, RV69; Purples: V000, V01, V04, V06, V09; Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49, BG78; Blues: B000, B00, B02, B05).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Rachel Alvarado

I used the coordinating Super Duper Dies to cut my images out and adhered them to my card with some 3D Foam Adhesive. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment with Black Ink onto some white card stock and trimmed it down to fit my card.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thank you all so much for taking the time to stop by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Stamps
Super Duper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Dies
Super Duper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cityscape Border Dies
Cityscape Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment