Monday, August 27, 2018

Nutty For You Quick and Easy Acorn Tag with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here today and I have a super easy tag to share with you today using the Nutty For You Die Set. This die creates an acorn, with the topper and also includes a little kawaii face as well as the shine to create a quick and easy character. I decided to just make it a quick and easy tag today, but you could add the finished product onto a card if you would like too.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Nutty For You Quick and Easy Kraft Brown Acorn Tag by Eloise Blue

To start off my tag today, I die cut the main acorn shape from some light brown cardstock and the shine die and the topper die from dark brown cardstock. I then adhered the topper with liquid glue, as well as the shine element. I then cut the two small circles from the die out of black cardstock, as well as the mouth. For the cheeks I used some light pink and cut out two larger circles.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Nutty For You Quick and Easy Kraft Brown Acorn Tag by Eloise Blue

To assemble the rest of my tag I used liquid glue on the eyes and mouth and adhered those down first in the middle. I then popped up the cheeks with foam tape and adhered them to the side of the face. Lastly, I took some pink twine to match the cardstock and tied a bow at the top of the stem. I then tied a longer piece onto it as well so it could be used as a tag.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Nutty For You Quick and Easy Kraft Brown Acorn Tag by Eloise Blue

That finishes up the super quick and easy tag today just using a few scraps of cardstock. This would be a great project for kids, if they wanted to make them for their friends, you could use this acorn die in a banner for fall, maybe as name cards for Thanksgiving, the possibilities are endless. Thanks for stopping by today and I'll catch you all next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used -

Nutty For You Dies
Nutty For You Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: