Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Happy Thoughts Sunflower Happy Birthday Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today with a fall themed "Happy Birthday" card. I love creating birthday cards with a seasonal twist and today I combined the new Happy Thoughts set with the Happy Harvest one to make my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Thoughts Sunflower Happy Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I created my card base out of white cardstock and stamped my sentiment in the center. Then I stamped, colored and die cut lots of sunflowers and leaves and composed my panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Thoughts Sunflower Happy Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued down all of the sunflowers with foam adhesive and all the leaves with liquid glue. I then added some sequins and some small details with a white gel pen to all my images. Finally, I created some dry embossed lines with my scoring board to finish my card. I think it turned out pretty elegant and I'm really happy with it. The sentiment font is so beautiful that I wanted it to be the focal point of my card :)

I hope you like it too and thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a lovely week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Sunflowers are always a great way to brighten someone's day. I love this card design and will be trying to make my own version of it. :) Thanks so much for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete