Thursday, August 16, 2018

Happy Thoughts Watercolor Rainbow Happy Birthday Card with Vanessa

Hello everybody! Vanessa here today with a colorful rainbow card using Happy ThoughtsYou can not go wrong with a rainbow. And a watercolor look. Do you agree? I combined both on today's card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Thoughts Watercolor Rainbow Happy Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

To achieve this look on my happys, I inked the stamp with two different Distress Ink colors, spritzed the stamp with water and stamped it onto a panel of watercolor paper. Then I added droplets of color and let everything dry. Now I covered a card with the fun striped patterned paper from the Preppy Prints 6x6 Paper and adhered the stamped panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Thoughts Watercolor Rainbow Happy Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, I trimmed it and adhered it to the card with foam-tape. Finally, I added matching sequins to the whole card.

I hope this card made you happy today, no matter if it is your birthday or not :) Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Preppy Prints 6x6 Paper
Preppy Prints 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Who wouldn't feel great to receive a birthday card like that?

    ReplyDelete