Saturday, August 4, 2018

Guest Designer Spotlight: Fall Kiddos Cards with Anita Madden

Hello! Anita Madden here, and I'm excited to be guest designing for Sunny Studio Stamps today. I used the Fall Kiddos stamps and dies from their latest release.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Kiddos Orange Background Fall Themed Cards by Anita Madden

I colored all the images with Copics and then die cut them using the coordinating dies. The diagonal-striped brown paper is from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 paper pack – I love the colors and patterns in this collection! I die cut a piece of Bristol cardstock and applied Distress Oxide inks in spiced marmalade and Fossilized Amber. I adhered the images and the sentiment tag with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Kiddos Orange Background Fall Themed Cards by Anita Madden

I used a piece of diagonal striped paper from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones Paper pack on this card also. I die cut a rectangle of Bristol card and sponged various distress oxide inks and distress inks to create a background with fall colors. I colored all the images with Copics and then die cut them using the coordinating dies. I added white polka dots to the girl’s dress with a white gel pen. I adhered the images with foam tape and added a few enamel dots to finish my card.

I hope I’ve inspired you to get your fingers inky today! Thanks to Mendi for having me as her guest!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: