Friday, August 24, 2018

Fall Flicks Filmstrip Home Is Where The Heart Is Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! It's Lexa here today with a card that highlighting the Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies that has a lot of fun elements and is versatile enough for every season, not only fall. Let's get started.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Flicks Filmstrip Comic Strip Everday Dies Home Is Where The Heart Is Card by Lexa Levana

First, I die cut the sunflowers from solid color cardstock and all of the pieces together. I had the idea to create a sunflower field scene inside the filmstrip, but soon after I started to arrange the sunflowers the scene seemed too plain and boring. So I added a red house from Comic Strip Everyday dies to the scene and finally it comes to life. Together with some fluffy white clouds and grass border from the same die set it creates a complete scene. The red house is far from the sunflower field so it tends to look smaller. All solid colors make this scene stand out more.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Flicks Filmstrip Comic Strip Everday Dies Home Is Where The Heart Is Card by Lexa Levana

I decided to cut the top and bottom part of the filmstrip so it could be the main focus in the middle of my card. I adhered a thin strips of brown woodgrain patterned paper from the Amazing Argyle Paper Pad adhered on each side. I love how the sunflowers in the front ground are giving both depth and dimension to this card. The sentiment is from an older set called Happy Home Stamp and stamped with brown dye ink.

That's all for today. I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Home Stamps
Happy Home Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: