Monday, August 13, 2018

Beautiful Autumn Vellum Acorn Card with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Beautiful Autumn stamp set along with the Nutty For You dies to create a simple Autumn themed card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Autumn Nutty For You Happy Harvest Vellum Acorn Card by Eloise Blue

To start off I stamped out some of the leaves from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set onto some white cardstock in a random pattern, making sure they're close together as I'm going to die cut a shape later. I also pulled in some smaller leaves from Happy Harvest to fill in the gaps. Once they were all stamped, I cut the panel out with the Acorn die from Nutty For You. Then I coloured the leaves in with Copic Markers. Next I stamped some of the Acorns out from Beautiful Autumn onto some more white cardstock and coloured those in as well. Once everything was coloured, I cut the acorns out with the coordinating dies. While I had my die cutting machine out I also cut out another large acorn from some vellum and the top of the acorn out of some kraft cardstock as well.

(Copic Markers Used: Y38, YR15, YR18 / Y11, Y15, Y35 / YG61, YG63, YG67 / YR21, YR24, YR27 / E50, E53, E55, E57 / R17, R29, R89)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Autumn Nutty For You Happy Harvest Vellum Acorn Card by Eloise Blue

Now that all my elements were ready I adhered my small acorn images onto the vellum acorn with foam tape. I then added score tape onto the back and adhered it to the leaf stamped acorn. Next I added some brown distressing onto the kraft topper and adhered that on as well. To add a little extra texture to the acorn, I tied a small bow at the top off the stem. For my sentiment I white heat embossed the 'Wishing You A Beautiful Autumn' sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, added some white dashed lines onto the right hand side and adhered it over top. To finish off completely I added my acorn onto some green patterned paper from Amazing Argyle and then onto a card base. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:  

Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Autumn Dies
Beautiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Nutty For You Dies
Nutty For You Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. That is a very effective card. The vellum looks like morning mist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I love acorns. (except the millions that fall in my yard LOL)

    ReplyDelete