Monday, August 6, 2018

Fall Kiddos Hooray For Fall Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I have a card to share with you all using the Fall Kiddos stamp set. This set is so super cute, probably one of my favourite from the newest release and I love mixing this set with these other fall themed sets for scenes, they all work together so well. Today's card is a simple 'Hooray' card so I matched some images with the sentiment for a cute card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Kiddos Happy Harvest Woodland Borders Hooray For Fall Card by Eloise Blue

To start off I stamped out my images from Fall Kiddos onto some white cardstock and coloured them all in with various Copic Markers. Once they were all coloured I cut them out using the coordinating dies. While I had my die cutting machine out I used the Woodland Borders Dies and cut one out of watercolour cardstock. I used Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn on the grassy piece and Salty Ocean and Broken China on the sky. I then adhered them together. 

(Copic Markers Used: E000, E00, E21 / R17, R29, R89 / B21, B24, B26 / YG61, YG63, YG67 / Y35, YR15, YR18 / Y11, Y15, Y38 / E42, E44, E47 / YR21, YR24, YR27 / W2, W4, W7)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Kiddos Happy Harvest Woodland Borders Hooray For Fall Card by Eloise Blue

Now that all my elements were ready, it's time to adhere them together. I added adhesive onto the backs of my images and adhered them down into place. I had some left over pumpkins from Happy Harvest that I used on a previous card so I added those into the scene as well. Since I wanted it to seem like the leaves were moving with the wind, I clear heat embossed some of the wind lines included in the set on the left hand side of the panel. Once my images were in place, I stamped the 'Hooray For Fall' sentiment on the right hand side with black ink. I popped up the entire panel on foam tape and adhered it onto a card base. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll catch you all next time. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment