Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Happy Harvest Scalloped Edged Fall Themed Card with Juliana

Hello! It's Juliana Michaels and today I'm here to share a fall themed card using the new Happy Harvest and Fall Kiddos stamp set. These two sets worked perfectly together for creating a fall scene and I couldn't resist doing that myself.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Harvest Fall Kiddos Fancy Frames Scalloped Edged Fall Themed Card by Juliana Michaels


I began by stamping and coloring the images with Copic markers. I then die cut them using the coordinating dies. I thought it would be fun to create a little scene like the kids were out in the pumpkin or sunflower patch.

For the background, I took the Woodland Borders die and cut a 4.25 x 5.5 inch piece of white cardstock to create a grassy area and a sky area. I then ink blended each section using Distress Oxide Ink and a foam blending tool.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Harvest Fall Kiddos Fancy Frames Scalloped Edged Fall Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

Once the background was completed, I created a “sunflower” color frame using the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies. I cut it twice using a yellow polka dot paper from the Polka Dot Parade and a brown polka dot from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 paper pad.


I then set about creating the little scene and adhered some of the images with double sided foam adhesive to add a little depth and dimension. I finished it off by stamping the “pumpkin spice” sentiment from the Happy Harvest stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed seeing how this fall scene came together by combining the Happy Harvest and Fall Kiddos stamp set. Now it's your turn to pull our some Sunny Studio Stamps and start creating a fall scene for your next card! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment