Friday, April 5, 2024

Spring Garden Die Focused Card with Nicky

Hello everyone this is Nicky back with you on the Sunny Studio blog and I'm sharing a new card featuring the Spring Garden Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Garden Die Focused Birthday Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Fancy Frame Dies)

To kick things off I prepped an A2 panel of patterned cardstock from the Spring Fever 6 x 6 Cardstock collection and I glued it to an A2 panel for strength and then to the card base. Over this I layered two frames die cut using the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies and cut from sturdy white cardstock. These were applied with foam tape on the reverse to create some dimension.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Garden Die Focused Birthday Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Fancy Frame Dies)

I sized a white panel of cardstock to fit within the smaller frame and I softly ink blended a little sky and then recessed it within the frame and glued directly.

I used the Spring Garden Dies and different coloured cardstock from my stash that worked with the patterned panel and I die cut all of the little elements I was going to need for my envisaged scene and I set about glueing all the little elements together and then adhering everything to the background either with foam tape or directly with glue.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Garden Die Focused Birthday Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Fancy Frame Dies)

The simple finishing touches were to stamp the sentiment from Little Birdie on a strip which was applied with foam tape and to highlight a few points with a white gel pen and voila a birthday card for an avid gardener was created.

Many thanks for stopping by, I'll be back next Friday with something brand new to share. Happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Garden Dies
Spring Garden Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment