Thursday, April 4, 2024

Beautiful Bluebells Card with Marine

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, I'm very happy to be back on the blog with this elegant and pretty shaker card showcasing the Beautiful Bluebells that I stamped using pinks and reds instead of the traditional blues and purples.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Bluebells Card by Marine Simon (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Stitched Oval Dies, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Inside Greetings)

I started off by creating my shaker background, and first cut a Frilly Frame Lattice panel out of white woodgrain cardstock. I also cut a 4,75 x 3,5 inches acetate panel that I attached at the back of my lattice panel using double sided tape, and added foam strips directly on the four edges of the acetate panel. I poured a bunch of 3mm clear sequins on the acetate, and then attached a 5,5 x 4,25 inches light pink panel to the foam strips to close my shaker. And I attached my panel to a matching card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Bluebells Card by Marine Simon (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Stitched Oval Dies, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Inside Greetings)

For my greeting, I first cut a Scalloped Oval Mat 1 red panel that I stuck in the middle of my Frilly Frame Lattice panel using 2mm foam squares. Next I gold heat embossed my sentiment from Inside Greetings Congrats on a Stitched Oval 2 white panel that I attached on top of the red scalloped oval panel using 1mm foam squares.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Bluebells Card by Marine Simon (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Stitched Oval Dies, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Inside Greetings)

Next I stamped a bunch of Beautiful Bluebells on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Altenew crisp dye inks: frosty pink + coral berry + ruby red + warm sunshine for the flowers, and frayed leaf + forest glades. I used the matching dies to cut them all, and then attached everything above and below the greeting using foam squares and liquid glue. I finished my card by adding clear droplets here and there.

And that's it! I love that depending on the greeting, you can turn this card into totally different things: wedding, mother's day, spring, etc. I hope you like it. Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Congrats
Inside Greetings Congrats
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Bluebells Stamps
Beautiful Bluebells Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Bluebells Dies
Beautiful Bluebells Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment