Sunday, April 7, 2024

Puddle Jumpers Card with Rachel

Hello friends! It's Rachel here with a card featuring the adorable Puddle Jumpers Stamp Set. I had a lot of fun playing with this set because it reminds me of my childhood and having fun jumping in all of the puddles after it rained. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puddle Jumpers Birthday Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

I kept my card simple and used a few images in the center of my card as my focal point. All of my images were stamped onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then used Copic Sketch Markers to color them and the coordinating Puddle Jumpers Die Set to cut them out. I set my images aside and then layered my vertical A2 sized base with a 4.25" x 5.5" piece of teal patterned paper from the Classic Sunburst Paper Pad. I then die cut a scalloped background from white card stock using the outer die from the gorgeous Frilly Frames Lattice Die Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puddle Jumpers Birthday Card by Rachel Alvarado (featuring Frilly Frame Dies)

Next, I lightly blended a small area in the top center of my card with some Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina Distress Inks. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment in the lower right corner and adhered my images with some dimensional tape.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you haven't check out this adorable set, I encourage you to do so!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Sunburst Paper
Classic Sunburst Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puddle Jumpers Stamps
Puddle Jumpers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puddle Jumpers Dies
Puddle Jumpers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card! The colors are spot-on! Great work!
    Lori S in PA (us)

    ReplyDelete