Friday, April 26, 2024

Fresh Lemon Die Focused Card with Nicky

Hello this is Nicky with you today and I'm sharing my first card featuring products from Sunny's wonderful brand new release. I've got a zesty scene, focusing on the Fresh Lemon Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh Lemon Die Focused Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I used the Stitched Rectangle Die to create a white panel and I ink blended the panel softly using a blush ink. I stamped the sentiment from Punny Fruit Greetings in my Misti using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.

I backed this panel with white craft foam and applied it to a panel of Gingham Pastels patterned cardstock and then to my white card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh Lemon Die Focused Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I used sturdy white cardstock and I die cut the lemon images using the Fresh Lemon Dies. For the leaves I used a light green cardstock. I ink blended the lemons using Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide inks. I die cut their little faces from black cardstock and glued in place and I pieced together the leaves adding a little Copic marker to darken one half of each leaf. I blushed their cheeks using Copic Markers in R22, R20, R00 and highlighted with a white gel pen before assembling the leaves and glueing them to the lemons and then either glueing directly to the background or popping elements up on dimensional tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh Lemon Die Focused Card by Nicky Meeks (featuring Punny Fruit Greetings, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I die cut, assembled and applied a few little blooms from the Wonderful Windows Die and with that this card was done.

Thanks for stopping by for the details today, I'll be back next Friday with something new.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wonderful Windows Dies
Wonderful Windows Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Punny Fruit Greetings
Punny Fruit Greetings
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fresh Lemon Dies
Fresh Lemon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I love the little pinpoint dots in the lemons - they are very lifelike!!

    ReplyDelete