Monday, April 22, 2024

Big Panda Card with Leanne

Hi everyone! Leanne here and I'm excited to start sharing projects I've made with the new release. Today I'm showcasing Big Panda on a fun summer card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Panda Summer Themed Card by Leanne West (featuring Scalloped Square Dies, Stitched Square Dies, Sunburst Embossing Folder)

I Copic colored the panda and accessory images. I then used the coordinating Big Panda dies to cut them out. I love that there's a die included to make cuts around the arms so the panda can be holding something. I added my panda to a die cut Scalloped Square. I used the second largest die in the Scalloped Square 1 Small set.  I then added the Hello Summer sentiment which is included in the Big Panda set. 

My finished card measures 4.75" sqaure. Copic colors used: N2, N4, N6, W1, W3, RV10, RV04, RV06, YR12, YR14, YR18, YG11, YG13, Y15, BG10, BG11, BG13, B21, B23, V22, V25

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Panda Summer Themed Card by Leanne West (featuring Scalloped Square Dies, Stitched Square Dies, Sunburst Embossing Folder)

Next, I made the background panel. I used the Sunburst Embossing Folder to give this panel its embossed sun rays. Before running it through my die-cut machine, I tapped a yellow ink pad directly onto one side of the folder. This gives a letterpress effect to the card stock. The resulting impression is not perfect, however I really liked how it turned out.  I lightly blended on some of the same yellow ink (Catherine Pooler Tiara) and added splatters to the panel before die-cutting it into a square. I used the largest die in the Stitched Squares set

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunburst Embossing
Sunburst Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Panda Stamps
Big Panda Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Panda Dies
Big Panda Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Square Dies
Stitched Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Square 1 Small Die
Scalloped Square 1 Small Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment