Saturday, April 6, 2024

Big Bunny Card with Cathy

Hey friends! Cathy here today with a fun birthday card featuring the Big Bunny Stamps. I just love how this adorable bunny can be used for so many occasions!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Birthday Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Bright Balloons Dies, Crepe Paper Streamer Dies, Ribbon & Lace Border Dies, Hayley Alphabet Dies)

This is an A2 card and I started with a festive multi-colored background. I cut a piece of white cardstock 4" x 5 1/2" and inked it with Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade Distress inks. For stitched detailing, I die-cut the 5 1/2" edges of the panel using a Ribbon & Lace Borders Die.

Next, I die-cut balloons and streamers from white cardstock using the Bright Balloons Dies and Crepe Paper Streamers Dies. I inked them with the same Distress inks as the panel. I adhered the streamers first and trimmed the excess from the edges. For the balloon strings, I tied gray embroidery floss to each and then adhered the balloons.

I stamped the bunny and bow from the Big Bunny Stamps and the cupcake from the Holiday Hugs Stamps on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them using the coordinating dies. I adhered the bunny to the bottom of the panel and added a strip of Spring Fever Paper along the bottom that I die-cut using a Ribbon & Lace Borders Die and cut to 4" long.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Big Bunny Birthday Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Bright Balloons Dies, Crepe Paper Streamer Dies, Ribbon & Lace Border Dies, Hayley Alphabet Dies)

I cut 2 strips of black cardstock 5 1/2" long and adhered one under each side of the background panel so just a sliver of black is visible. I then adhered the panel to a white card front.

To finish, I die-cut a punny sentiment from gray and black cardstock using the Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies and an exclamation point from the Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies. I slightly overlapped the colors to make the gray stand out a bit more. I stamped the "IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" sentiment from the Puddle Jumpers Stamps on a strip of gray cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies
Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bright Balloons Dies
Bright Balloons Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Crepe Paper Streamers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Dies
Holiday Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Dies
Big Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puddle Jumpers Stamps
Puddle Jumpers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment