Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Woolen Mitten Die Card with Gladys

Hello crafty friends! Gladys here and I'm back to share two fun projects using the awesome Woolen Mitten dies!! Let's get started shall we.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woolen Mitten Winter Themed Holiday Card and Tag by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

First, I created a shape card using the mitten cut from blue cardstock. To add more interest, I used the Cable Knit embossing folder. Then ink blended white pigment ink on the raised pattern. For more depth I inked the edges with chipped sapphire and splattered white paint using a small paint brush. To complete the assembly, I glued the cuff and stitch on the mitten. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from Holiday Hugs stamp set and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woolen Mitten Winter Themed Holiday Card and Tag by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Mini Mat & Tag Dies)

For my next project I made a tag using the poinsettia dies from the Woolen Mitten set. I used the Mini Mat & Tag 3 cut from the same blue cardstock and added lots of details like the mitten card. I cut the poinsettia petals from white cardstock and ink blended using spun sugar and picked raspberry distress oxide inks. For details I splattered white paint and glued a silver pearl and vellum leaves to add some elegance. 

That is all for me, I had a blast creating these projects! Thank you for stopping and I hope you found some inspiration. Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cable Knit Embossing
Cable Knit Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woolen Mitten Dies
Woolen Mitten Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Holiday Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Hugs Dies
Holiday Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment