Sunday, October 1, 2023

Too Cute To Spook Card with Tammy

Hi friends! Tammy here with a fun Halloween box card featuring the adorable set, Too Cute To Spook. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute To Spook Halloween Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Picket Fence Border Dies, Stitched Circle Dies)

To begin, I stamped the images from Too Cute To Spook, colored with Copic markers, and die cut using the Too Cute To Spook Dies. Next, I created a basic rectangle base using purple cardstock. I then cut the back panel pieces from Purple, white, and Bristol smooth cardstock. I created a cloudy background on the Bristol cardstock with Hickory Smoke and Lost Shadow Distress Oxide inks, adding white and black paint splatters. Once dry, I layered the back pieces together and attached to the inside of the box. I die cut three grassy borders from black cardstock using the Picket Fence Border Die and attached them to the inside of the box.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute To Spook Halloween Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Picket Fence Border Dies, Stitched Circle Dies)

I die cut the moon from Bristol cardstock using the Stitched Circle Large Dies, lightly inking the edges with Scattered Straw Distress Oxide ink, before attaching to the back of the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute To Spook Halloween Card by Tammy Stark (featuring Picket Fence Border Dies, Stitched Circle Dies)

Next, I attached the die cut images to the box, using foam tape for dimension and stability. I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the front of the box and stamped the 'Happy Halloween' sentiment in black ink. I then attached the cute ghost to the front with foam tape to complete my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Any chance to get the box size and score line measurements on purple Halloween box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is using MFT Outside the Box dies with the low profile add-on so you would need to consult their website for details. Sorry about that.

      Delete