Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Truckloads of Love Card with Gladys

Hello crafty friends, Gladys here! I'm excited to be back on the blog to share a winter scene card featuring the Truckloads of Love stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads Of Love Winter Holiday Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Country Scenes)

To start, I stamped the images from Truckloads of Love using alcohol friendly ink. Then I colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I also used the mountain background using the Country Scenes set to set the scene.

I cut an A2 size panel from Bristol smooth cardstock. Then I inked blended salvaged patina, prized ribbon and wilted violet distress oxide inks. I used a small paint brush to add speckles of prized ribbon diluted with water as well as white paint.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Truckloads Of Love Winter Holiday Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Country Scenes)

Next, I glued the mountain backdrop on the inked panel. I created snow banks using a stencil and inked with tumbled glass distress oxide ink. I mounted the truck with double sided foam tape to give it dimension. To add balance on the top panel I decided to adhere some snowflakes using the Woolen Mitten diesFor more interest I glued pearl jewels on the center of the snowflakes and diamond stickles on the snow caps and tree tops. Finally, I inked the sentiment with red ink and cut with a banner die to complete the card. 

Thank you for joining me today.  Have a wonder day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woolen Mitten Dies
Woolen Mitten Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Truckloads of Love Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Truckloads of Love Dies
Truckloads of Love Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely darling!! I love it! Thanks for sharing it!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete