Friday, October 13, 2023

Bells & Baubles Card with Tina

Hello crafty friends, it’s Tina with a set of festive cards featuring the beautiful Bells & Baubles layering stamp and die set. I had so much fun working with these products that I created two cards using similar supplies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bells & Baubles Christmas Holiday Cards by Tina Henkens (featuring Stitched Arch Dies, Winter Greenery Dies, Dotted Diamond Background Dies)

Both cards start with a base layer of white card stock cut with the middle of the Stitched Arched Dies. This arch was embellished with the Dotted Diamond Portrait die. Next, I cut colored panels from a pink and purple sheet (Gingham Pastel paper pad) using the largest of the Stitched Arched Dies and a slimline die from my stash. I adhered the white arch to the bright papers with foam tape and glued these pieces to white card bases.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bells & Baubles Christmas Holiday Cards by Tina Henkens (featuring Stitched Arch Dies, Winter Greenery Dies, Dotted Diamond Background Dies)

After die cutting a bunch of branches from the Winter Greenery set, I used a paper pouncer and Distress Oxides in pink tones (Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry)  to add some nontraditional colors to these Christmas greens. I love opting for bright happy colors! Then I got out my Misti and several inks from my stash to do the layered stamping. As always, I used the stamp sheet as my layering guide!

For the baubles, I went with pink and red tones, while the bells and bows were stamped in traditional yellow golden colors. It’s always magical to see all the details these layers create!  

Lastly, I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Bells & Baubles layering stamp with Versafine Onyx Black ink and used the coordinating dies to cut out the words.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bells & Baubles Christmas Holiday Cards by Tina Henkens (featuring Stitched Arch Dies, Winter Greenery Dies, Dotted Diamond Background Dies)

I used some temporary tape runner to place the branches together so they would create a nice arch shape. When I was happy with the layout, I glued them to the white panel. Next, I adhered the bows, baubles, and bells with liquid glue. To finish the cards, I added the sentiments and a few Chrystal Clear Jewels.

I hope you will have fun creating with these gorgeous layering stamps! Thank you for joining me and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Greenery DIes
Winter Greenery DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dotted Diamond Portrait
Dotted Diamond Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bells & Baubles Stamps
Bells & Baubles Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bells & Baubles Dies
Bells & Baubles Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment