Thursday, October 12, 2023

Baking Spirits Bright Card with Marine

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, I'm thrilled to be back on the blog with this new 3D card showcasing the adorable cookies from Baking Spirits Bright, and as you can see I used those cute images to create a magical gingerbread scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baking Spirits Bright Christmas Card by Marine Simon (featuring Christmas Cookies)

I started off by stamping the images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, as always I used the matching dies to cut them all, and used my alcohol markers to color everything.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baking Spirits Bright Christmas Card by Marine Simon (featuring Christmas Cookies)

I stamped and colored the gingerbread man, the house, the big and small candy canes, two snowmen, the snowflake, and a few trees from Baking Spirits Bright, as well as the gingerbread couple from Christmas Cookies. And I went for my favorite color palette this season, which is brown + red + pink + green + turquoise. After the coloring I added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baking Spirits Bright Christmas Card by Marine Simon (featuring Christmas Cookies)

Next I cut all the different pieces to build my 3D card. I picked a dark kraft cardstock for the base of the card to match the gingerbread theme, as well as several All Is Bright colorful pattern papers. I stamped my "Sugar & spice make Christmas so nice" greeting from Baking Spirits Bright on the panel that goes on the front of the card in gold and white, I assembled and glued all those elements, and once my card base was done, I attached the images on the inside, and on the outside as well using 3mm glue dots, liquid glue and 1mm foam squares.

And that's it! I love how this gingerbread scene turned out, so cute and cheerful! I hope you like it. Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next week for more inspiration!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Cookies Stamps
Christmas Cookies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Cookies Dies
Christmas Cookies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baking Spirits Bright Stamps
Baking Spirits Bright Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baking Spirits Bright Dies
Baking Spirits Bright Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable.... looks like a labor of love.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete